Canapé Sample Menu
Our freshly made and scrumptious canapés are ideal for weddings, social and promotional events, and go great with our champagne receptions.
Below are some of our most popular canapés as a guide for you.
However, don’t worry if you can’t see your favourite ones, because we can produce exactly what you want for your event or special day within the budget you have set. To discover more, please give our Head Chef, Liam a call on 0796 883 0755
Vegetarian Canapés £0.85 per person:
- Caramelised red onion and goats cheese tartlets
- Baby vegetable spring rolls
- Mini vegetable pakora
- Spiced Jamaican dumpling
- Soft cheese with sundried tomato tapenade crostini
- Goats cheese and chilli plum chutney bruschetta
- Filo basket of shitake mushrooms with gruyere cheese
- Blue cheese and sundried tomato scone
- Brushetta of char-grilled Mediterranean vegetable with pesto
Meat Canapés £1.05 per person.
- Roast beef, caramelised onion and horseradish Yorkshire puddings
- Coconut and lime marinated chicken
- Mini hoisin duck and spring onion rolls
- Chicken parfait with red currant jam on Melba toast
- Strips of jerk chicken
- Pulled pork bon bon
- Brushetta of spring lamb with aubergine caviar and raita
Fish Canapés £1.20 per person:
- Smoked salmon with Cajun soft cheese blini
- Tiger prawns with garlic mayonnaise or chilli and lime
- Home-cured salmon with caviar
- Saltfish fritters/dumplings
- Carpaccio of tuna with lemon rocket and capers served on a Parmesan crisp
Sweet Canapés £1.15 per person:
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Cream Profiteroles
- Mini Strawberry Napoleons
- Mini Eclairs
- Mini Chocolate Brownies
- Fruit Tartlets
The above prices exclude VAT.
“We have been using the services of Liam and Louise for some considerable time now and would not go to anyone else. They are highly adaptable, can provide high quality service at very short notice and the quality of the food provided has always been excellent.”
“Just a quick email to say that we have now completed the final day of training for which we needed lunch provided. I would like to thank you for the lovely sandwiches delivered in a very timely way. The groups all gave very positive feedback and from an organisational perspective, it was cost-effective too. I hope we get an opportunity to use your services again in the future.”
“A quick line to say “Thank you” to Liam for an excellent service yesterday. The organiser was very happy and much appreciated all the effort you and Liam had put into helping make this a successful event. They very much liked the food too!”
Let’s Get Started On Your Canapé Catering Event
If you need help creating your Canapé menu or have any questions about our catering service, please give our Head Chef, Liam a call on 0796 883 0755 or send us a message using the form below and we will get back to you.